-Upcoming Rifle and Pistol Events-
Ladies Only CPL Class Saturday May 18th
Military Rifle Matches – Open to the Public
May 5th, June 2, July 7, August 18
Registration/sight in at 8 am, Match starts at 9 am – Fee is $10
Course of fire:
30 Shots at 100 Yards – 10 Shots From Standing – 10 Shots From Sitting – 10 Shots From Prone
.22 cal. Rifle / Pistol Events
- Saturday June 1st EGG SHOOT – sign up 9 am. - shoot 10 am.
- Saturday July 20th. CHICKEN SHOOT. – sign up 9 am. - shoot 10 am.
- Saturday. Oct. 5th. TED BARBER SHOOT – sign up 9 am. - shoot 10 am.
NSCA / MSCA Registered 5 Stand Shoots
Open 9 am. On course by 3 pm.
Two 50-target events each day. 50 targets in AM. & 50 different targets in PM.
There will also be side events each day. For more information go http://www.miclays.com/shoot-schedule.html
- Sunday May 12th
– Saturday July 27th
– Sunday December 8th
Also, check out the First Steps Pistol Class (it is not a CPL course, but can help you prepare)
First Steps Pistol Application
You are encouraged to bring your gun, unloaded and in a case, as well as separately stored ammunition. If you are not bringing a handgun, then bring .22 Long Rifle ammunition. Twenty-five rounds should be more than adequate.
Space is limited for each class.
Classes go from 9:00 a.m. to about 1:00 p.m. in the Club House on the east side of M91.
Flat River Conservation Club, Inc. is a member operated club whose purpose is to promote responsible firearms use and ownership and to establish and maintain sport shooting programs and ranges and to promote and advance the cause of conservation of our natural resources, that is the mineral, water, soil, air, forest, fish, game and wildlife resources for the benefit of present and future generations.
Memberships are available to those persons who support the above purposes and are over the age of eighteen years.
Facilities Open to Members and Public:
- 50/100 target Sporting Clays
- Lighted 5 Stand, Skeet, Trap and Wobble Trap
The club also offers to members and the public:
- CCW/CPL classes (CCW/CPL Course Application)
- First Steps Pistol classes
- Hunter Safety
- Private group outings on the shotgun range
- Hall Rental
- Various shooting events: i.e. Registered Sporting Clays, Protection/Blind Draw Calcutta’s
- Indoor pistol range operated in the winter
- .22 caliber Steel Plate shooting, Paintball Shoots, Egg Shoots
- Military Rifle Shoots, the Flat River Classic S x S shoot.
Members have access to the 7, 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard rifle ranges.
- Civilian Marksmanship Program
- Michigan United Conservation Clubs
- National Rifle Association
- National Sporting Clays Association
- National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Scholastic Clay Target Program – Skeet
We are located 8 miles North of Greenville, Michigan on Highway M – 91
You may reach us at: FlatRiverCons.Club@hotmail.com , PO Box 424 Greenville, MI 48838 and by phone at ( 616 ) 754-9855