Egg Shoot – Sunday, July 27, 2014
FLAT RIVER CONSERVATION CLUB
Two Divisions: Scoped (Rimfire/Centerfire) and Open/Iron Sights.
Two Competitions in Each Division: 50 and 100 Yards
$15 Per Event
Sign Up and Sight in at 9:00am – Competition starts at 10:00am
FOR MORE INFO CALL BOB at 616-984-2433
Rifle and Pistol
For more information on Rifle and Pistol events call Bob @ (616) 984-2433
Calcutta shoots held first Saturday of the month every month
–Shotgun Range Hours–
The class required to obtain a Concealed Pistol License (CPL) so that you may carry a concealed weapon (CCW). Classes are generally offered on the 2nd Saturday of each month, check for availability on specific dates. Cost: members $65 – non members $ 95. Class size is limited. Pre register by calling Ron Carlton at (616) 754-6066 or submit forms (online at flatriver.org) and deposit.
Also, check out the First Steps Pistol Class (it is not a CPL course, but can help you prepare)
First Steps Pistol Application
You are encouraged to bring your gun, unloaded and in a case, as well as separately stored ammunition. If you are not bringing a handgun, then bring .22 Long Rifle ammunition. Twenty-five rounds should be more than adequate.
Space is limited for each class.
Classes go from 9:00 a.m. to about 1:00 p.m. in the Club House on the east side of M91.
Hunter Safety Classes
March 1st and 2nd – August 2nd and 3rd – September 6th and 7th
No charge, no pre – registration, we do not offer the field only portion for those that have taken the class online, and age 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Classes run from 8 am till 4 pm on Saturday and 8 am till noon on Sunday. Arrive early to register the 1st day.
Flat River Conservation Club, Inc. is a member operated club whose purpose is to promote responsible firearms use and ownership and to establish and maintain sport shooting programs and ranges and to promote and advance the cause of conservation of our natural resources, that is the mineral, water, soil, air, forest, fish, game and wildlife resources for the benefit of present and future generations.
Memberships are available to those persons who support the above purposes and are over the age of eighteen years.
Facilities Open to Members and Public:
- 50/100 target Sporting Clays
- Lighted 5 Stand, Skeet, Trap and Wobble Trap
The club also offers to members and the public:
- CCW/CPL classes (CCW/CPL Course Application
CCW/CPL Course Application)
- First Steps Pistol classes
- Hunter Safety
- Private group outings on the shotgun range
- Hall Rental
- Various shooting events: i.e. Registered Sporting Clays, Protection/Blind Draw Calcutta’s
- Indoor pistol range operated in the winter
- .22 caliber Steel Plate shooting, Paintball Shoots, Egg Shoots
- Military Rifle Shoots, the Flat River Classic S x S shoot.
Members have access to the 7, 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard rifle ranges.
- Civilian Marksmanship Program
- Michigan United Conservation Clubs
- National Rifle Association
- National Sporting Clays Association
- National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Scholastic Clay Target Program – Skeet
We are located 8 miles North of Greenville, Michigan on Highway M – 91
You may reach us at: FlatRiverCons.Club@hotmail.com
PO Box 424
Greenville, MI 48838
phone at ( 616 ) 754-9855